Seasoned Operational Excellence Generalist contributing to a healthier society.
I like to exceed expectations and deliver lasting results through a combination of continuous improvement & energising teams.
Creating a win-win (lasting impact on results & seeing people's happiness) makes me tick.
Passionate about well-being, excellence, continuous improvement, human performance & connecting dots.
"Less is more" is a motto I live by. That's great for you too:
- increased adoption &
- easier maintenance.
For example, I have given a half-day training in project management focusing on the project charter. By the end, the participants had a project charter for their own project. Such a pragmatic approach sticks better than a week-long training where participants get an overload of information, which they will soon forget because they cannot apply it in the short term.
- Six Sigma
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Quality assurance, Quality control, ISO 9001
- Reliability Engineering
- Document Management & Knowledge Management
- Agile: Scrum
- Human dynamics: human error, change management, creativity
- IT: Excel, PowerPoint & TEAMs (Microsoft SharePoint)
Some projects I worked on
- HR: Just Culture, Salary administration, absenteeism
- Production: installation, modification & validation of production lines, reliability, quality, speed & cost improvements
- Logistics: inventory management
- Quality: Hold & release processes, acceptance sampling, ISO 9001 certification, Statistics for FDA audit, LIMS
- Other: Taxonomy, Web-based reporting tool, recovery rate gowning in clean room
It is thanks to the role of being an internal consultant in larger organisations that I had the privilege of working on such a broad range of projects.
I am eager to pass on my service and contribute to your purpose.